Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hello Philippines - Trip to Caleruega Chapel, Nasugbu, Batangas

Our Trip to Caleruega

I love pictures, since I'm running out of budget printing each and every picture from our trips, posting on my blog would be much cheaper. Pardon me for my first post as I still dont know how to arrange my photos hehehe...
Last April 2009, my family went to Batangas (Nanay's hometown) to visit relatives.On our way back to Manila, we've decided to visit Caleruega Church in Nasugbu since its been ages I've been dying to see this place. Some of my ex-colleagues got married there, unfortunately, I'm not present during their special day (reason: on-duty for work, on abroad, or not invited harharhar).





We paid 30 pesos fee per head for the entrance (quite pricey huh), that includes the parking fee.
However, its worth the price since its well maintained, more parking slots and is really a sight for sored eyes of the city dwellers :-) .
I've been eyeing this Chapel for my own wedding (hehe, wish ko lang kung kelan yun), but it sits on top of a hill with few steep stairsteps which made walking for Atcha and Aunt Luming catching their breath. Atcha Susan made it on top (yipee :-) but Aunt Luming quitted walking halfway (she's equipped with a pacemaker). There's a wedding inside so I just took pictures of Atcha at the Chapel door.





Aside from a weddings, Caleruega chapel also caters for company or group retreats, a house prayer, for spiritual renewal.


Here's their contact detail:
Address: Barangay Kaylaway, Batulao, Nasugbu, Batangas
Tel. No.: Call or Text +63 921 2709890 (Smart)

No comments:

Post a Comment