Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dubai Memories

Sorry for my long absence, have just woke up from a long hibernation...Been almost 9 months since my last post... After my stint in Dubai, UAE (stayed for 4 months and a half), I went back to the Philippines to try out new contracts but unfortunately have been halted since I left my previous local agency. And still I don't know how I've spent my past idle days, and still wandering...
Hopefully I'd be back on another contract work abroad, and guess where I'd be heading to? Back in the arms of Indonesia! :) I wish to watch first the movie Eat.Pray.Love prior leaving next week, as I've heard the author consider Bali as one of the most beautiful places she'd been.

For now, I'd be posting some pictures on where I'd been during my absence.


Location: Dubai, UAE
Date: February - April 7, 2010


Emirates of Dubai through my lens....

Inside Gold Souk in Dubai Mall




While waiting for the next Metro Train.....



Musing interiors of the Mall of the Emirates, Al Barsha....

Had a blast of past in Heritage Village....


Tried sandboarding during our Dessert Safari adventure, on to unfortunately landed me right on my face, I literally ate dusts!

Of most, I'd be missing people I left behind, till next time Dubai, I promised to be back! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment